Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Waiting!

I am currently in between projects. I am working on the Great American Aran Afghan, and I just finished my 7th square. It is really coming much better than I expected. I started this afghan because I thought it would teach me alot, and it certainly has done that so far. I do one square in between other projects. I also finished a sweater from a pattern I bought from Knitpicks. It is a really pretty shade of periwinkle, and I made it with their Crayon yarn. It is so soft and feels wonderful on. I can't wait until the cooler weather when I can start wearing it. Being new to knitting, I don't have a big stash to just begin another project, so until I can get to my LYS, I am going to have to wait to begin September's socks from my KAL. I am trying to decide which two colors to buy for the fair isle. I can't wait to begin. Hopefully, I can get to the store soon!

No comments: