Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What to do!

Since my last post, I have completed the binary cable hat for my husband and I am working on socks for a co-worker. I have one sock completed and the second on the needle. I am planning to finish this sock in the next few days. My dilemma is, what to do next? I have plenty of projects in my queue at Ravelry, I just don't know what I feel like working on next. We have tickets to the Phillies baseball game on Saturday, so I am planning to take a project. Since there will be alot of distractions, I hope to take something I can make without alot of thought or counting. That leaves out working on the aran afghan squares! I was thinking of starting the double knitted baby blanket. The problem with that is that I don't have the yarn in my stash and I have to find time to buy it before Saturday. Well, I guess time will tell and my next post will reveal my next project.

No comments: