Thursday, July 31, 2008

WOW

Time does fly. I have been busy test knitting a throw for the Unique Sheep and it came out absolutely lovely. Hopefully, I am asked to do more test knitting. It was fun and I wouldn't make a throw for myself so it was nice to knit something different.

I am also in the process of knitting a baby sweater for another co-worker's daughter who is having a baby girl in October. I seem to be stuck on making the February baby sweater for them. So far, I have made a yellow, white and I am now working on a pink one! I just love this pattern and the sweater comes out so cute.

The summer seems to be flying by and my favorite time of year is coming up, Fall. I love how it can be warm during the day and so cool at night. I am thinking of making the Poonam sweater for myself for this winter, but I have so much baby yarn I wanted to get rid of some of that stash first. Well, I still have time before I make any decisions.

No comments: