Monday, June 16, 2008

WWKIP YEAH!

Saturday was knit in public day. I went to my LYS to knit in the morning since I had my son's 25th birthday party scheduled in the afternoon. I am still working on the Great American Aran Afghan and currently completing my 15th square. Only 5 more to go!

I am getting ready to test knit a lace afghan for The Unique Sheep. I can't wait to get that started. Good Luck Laura on your upcoming wedding.

Well, the update on my dad is that he is still in pain, but I think he is slowly improving. He still doesn't feel it, but I think he sometimes moves a little more confidently than other times, so that must be a little improvement. I know it's a slow road to recovery, and at 92 years old it must feel like the pain is never going to go away. Hopefully, he will get past this.

No comments: