Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Getting Better!

Well, my dad had a doctor appointment yesterday and it went well. He was actually able to get down the steps and walkway to the car and get to the doctors. That is a great accomplishment because he really has trouble walking. Thank God it was a good day!

On a knitting note, I finished the Cabled baby sweater from a LionBrand Pattern and I am working on the hat. I think instead of making the booties from the pattern, I think I will try one of Ann Budd's Better than booties pattern. They look like fun!

I don't know what's next on the horizon for knitting. Next week (June 14th) is the Square of the Month class for the Great American Aran Afghan. I have 14 completed squares. Only 6 more to go! I can't wait to see the FO. I know I will complete the booties way before next week's class and I don't have anything else to work on. Maybe I will make a bunch of baby socks/booties to give away to church at Christmastime.

No comments: