Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rain....Rain

Well, it's raining again. We have had some nice days in between, but it's been alot of rain. Dad is still frail and can hardly walk. Hopefully he gets his strength back soon.

I finished the baby cable sweater. It was a little boring because I didn't realize it was all garter stitch. It came out really cute though. I also made a baby hat with a curly edging. It came too small so I will give it to a hospital and maybe it will fit a preemie.

Nothing else to report. I changed my hours to 10 hour days at work. I will be off every Friday, and work from home Monday's and Wednesday's. The only problem is that on Tuesday's and Thursday's I go to aquasize and it will be a little hectic to get to class on time. If it turns out to be a problem, I can always change my days to work at home. I am carpooling with a friend so I end up only driving to work one day a week, which is the reason I picked this schedule. Well, only time will tell to see if it all works out.

No comments: